Custom flatbed rolling tarps designed to your specifications
Ergonomic & Easy-to-Roll
Built & delivered to your local Chameleon installation center
How Does a Chameleon Work?
Chameleon is continually striving to make a more ergonomic and operator-friendly tarp system. See for yourself...
Standard Features / Available Options
Easy-to-operate Front Tensioning with Rear Adjustable Locking system
- Adjust the tarp tension when needed.
Lightweight Aluminum Headboard
White Air Deflector
- Designed by Chameleon & available only for Chameleon.
- Recessed LED clearance lights.
- Photo#1, Photo#2
High tenacity fade resistant UV protected shell
- Many colors available.
- Standard translucent white roof.
- Photo#1, Photo#2
Roll-up door operated via hand crank
- Door rolls up onto roof to offer 100% load clearance.
- Rope operated door available free-of-charge.
- Stops road-spray from entering the loading space.
- Seals around straps to keep water out.
Easy-to-repair modular structure
- Chameleon is continually making its systems easier to repair. Unfortunate accidents can occur and one of our priorities is keeping your trailers on the road.
Rope Operated Rear Door
- Rope operated rear doors are available free-of-charge.
- The half-opening door in the following video is optional.
- The door lifting device in the following video is optional.
- Click here for the VIDEO
Silkscreen or photo-style graphics
- Take advantage of your moving billboard and advertise your company.
Stainless Steel Headboard
Customized Air Deflector
Double lift bows
- Double the number of lift bows decrease the hang of the tarp from 8" to 3" when the system is retracted.
Headboard center access door
- 30" wide x 60" tall opening with 3-point locking system.
Oversized heights & widths
- Extend your overall height or width to accomodate your specialzied loads.
- Remove the tarp system & store it on the roll-off stand.
- Roll the tarp system onto rail extensions to give 100% access to the deck. Rail extensions are portable so that they can travel with the tarp system to the loading/unloading site
For more information, please contact us. We pride ourselves in finding solutions for your special loads. Our in-house engineering department and team of technical representatives will review your requirements and propose a customized solution for your company.
Download & print